Monday, January 25, 2010

Daddy's girls

This is about him because he is good and he is kind. He was anxious about becoming a father and how he would cope with his physical limitations. Ironically, it is is disability that has allowed him to be a great parent. Unlike many fathers, the gift he has been able to give his girls is his time. He has been able to see so many of the 'firsts' that many fathers miss. Since the little ones arrival, he has taken over Miss Holly's bedtime. He tells me that as she falls asleep, she likes to pull his face close and give him lots of sweet kisses. He has also spent many hours carrying the little one in the evenings when my own arms become too sore and my legs too tired to walk anymore. I probably don't tell him enough but he is a good daddy and his girls love him very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I always love reading your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails