Sunday, January 17, 2010

Knitting for the little ones


There is something deeply satisfying about seeing your little ones wearing clothing you have made with love and your own two hands. I only learnt how to knit after the birth of my first daughter Holly. These days I love to knit and always have a project on the needles. The fabulous thing about knitting is it is a highly portable hobby that can be taken anywhere. I have spent many an hour sitting on the front steps, knitting, while I watch Holly play in the garden. There are many amazing knitting patterns available off the net. My favorite patterns mostly come from Ravelry (www.ravelry.com), they have a huge selection, many of which are free. 

A couple of examples of recent knits

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I always love reading your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails