Saturday, February 13, 2010

30 days of beauty

Some of you may have noticed the little '30 days of beauty' button on the side of my blog and the pictures below changing daily. It is for a lovely little project I am taking part in that has been organised by bluebirdbaby. The idea behind the project is to capture a little bit of beauty in your life for 30 days. It is something I am having a lot of fun with, my camera has become a constant companion as of late. I thought I would post a few of my favourites from this week, if you want to check out my other photos you can do so here. If you want to check out shots from the rest of the group, you can do so here, there are some stunning shots!



1 comment:

  1. very beautiful things
    I like shells
    aww baby feet
    and what a lovely pink that flower is

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I always love reading your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails