Monday, March 8, 2010

Love letter to my Baby Isla


My sweet girl, you are growing so fast, nearly 3 months old already, how time flies! It seems so recently I was eagerly watching the calendar awaiting your due date, that day came and went and I could not believe it! I had thought for sure you were going to come early but you, my sweet, had other plans. Luckily for me, you were born the following day. Now, 3 months on, it is hard to imagine what life was like without you in our family. You are such an amazing little girl. You have started to smile and laugh. You love to watch your sister, everything she does is so interesting to you. You love it when I tickle you under your chin. You love it when I kiss your tummy. You think it is fun when I hold you up high over my head then lower you down for a kiss. Playing under your black and white mobile is your favorite pass time. Your daddy is so proud of you and thinks you look alot like him. He is probably right, your features are fine like his. At the moment your eyes are still blue, we are waiting with anticipation to see what colour they will end up. You hate sitting in the car, making car trips not very fun at the moment. Some days you like to nap and some days you don't but that is ok because you are a great little sleeper most nights, even sleeping through to morning occasionally. You enjoy watching the world from the front pack more than from the push chair.  You are such a snugly girl, who likes nothing better than being held, cuddled and kissed, which is lucky because I love giving you these things. You make me smile, you make me laugh, you make my heart fill with love, my sweet, sweet girl. x

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful letter to your baby daughter.
    I loved reading it - playing all my heart strings.

    Nicole

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I always love reading your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails