Saturday, November 6, 2010

My Read Of The Week


The Creative Family by Amanda Blake Soule

A copy of this lovely book has been calling my house home for the last couple of years. I find myself returning to it over and over again for inspiration and motivation. Many know it's author Amanda aka Soulemama for her beautiful blog.

This was the first book I read when I was looking at an alternative to the mainstream way of raising children. It is about living with less but having a whole lot more. Finding toys in nature, creating and sharing with your children and finding joy in the home.

This week, I find myself again returning to this book for ideas for activities I can do with a little girl who is quickly transforming from a toddler into a pre-schooler, and as she does, so to does her abilities. I never tire of this lovely book, I seem to get something new out of it every time I return to it's well thumbed pages.

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by, I always love reading your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails