Friday, December 24, 2010

Advent- Celebrating The Human Kingdom


Photos courtsey of Danielle Palmer Photography

I think for me, celebrating life at this time of year is easy. I just look at the faces of my two little girls and know that life is a beautiful gift. This time of year is all about drawing together with those we love, of sharing, of loving and being loved. Of the beauty of watching the circle of life as generations come together. When communities draw together, in churches, in schools, in parks. To celebrate and to sing. Tis a time when people smile more in the street, when people give a little more to those in society that need it more. Tis a time of year when I am grateful for the wonderful life I have been blessed with.

Happy Advent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I always love reading your comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails